About Me

"Kindness is a language we can all understand. Even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it." ~ Mother Theresa.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Too Blessed to be Stressed"

"Too blessed to be stressed"

I used to hear these words everyday from an old employee (who unfortunately passed away a few years ago.)

These words have stuck with me for some time now, but today they really stood out.

A wonderful family member just emailed me some really wonderful advise and words of encouragement. (to that person, you know who you are - Thank you again I love you!)

I have so many people who love me and are supporting me – that my worries are less and less.

I am too blessed to be stressed about this surgery!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I know exactly what I will say if someone asks me what I am thankful for - Without a doubt the answer is family and friends.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such words of wisdom! Quite inspiring.